Thursday 2 October 2008

*Ahem*


My apologies for the truly shocking lack of activity of late. I'm in Egypt. Working. Honest. I'm also constructing a travel blog that 3 people might actually read so obviously I need to spend time formatting the bloody thing. I'll post it soon (mum). There are pictures of camels & that also, natch. Right now, Ramadan has officially ended, the streets are awash with the blood of innocent beasts & small children are practising cruelty on a scale hitherto uncharted. And the bastards at Deathrow refused to sell me Absinthe. It's a topsy turvy world. In 10 mins I'm off to the Valley of the Queens to see Kenneth Williams' tomb & then going on a camel to practise for Attila the Fun later this afternoon. Although I'll probably be disqualified. I don't make the rules...

1 comment:

Clair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.