Tuesday 24 February 2009

Week Three, Day One : Back in the Jug Agane



Balls. He stitched us up like a kipper, make no mistake. Minutes after Lithgow had gone troppo they were round us like flies on a fish supper. Müller was flapping his arms about & barking orders in Dutch for some reason & before you knew it I was bundled into the back of a milkfloat & driven at low speed back to 'Parcs' & the infernal gates of MDF Block, Hut 616. Madden fared slightly better : The endless Keep Fit regime she has imposed on herself allowed her a good five minute start on our oppressors, although they finally caught up with her at The Village stroking a cat. You can take the girl out of Oxford...

Few have left MDF alive. It is a barren, bitter place populated by the unloved & some deluded Australians who believe they are on holiday. Lost souls wander about unsupervised clutching recycling & begging directions to Aquatique or the Dog Exercise Area, their spindly bodies ravaged by exercise, all hopes dashed, life now only a vehicle that will take them on to their maker. It is also located directly in front of the Watersports Lake: I rest my case. 

We spent the weekend spreadeagled in Interrogation. I kept my head & said nothing but I'm not sure about Madden. She disappears for up to half an hour at a time throughout the day & I note with some alarm that she gets extra cheese at lunch. Perry reappeared this morning a broken man. They have thrown him in with us once more but I doubt he'll have the appetite for another attempt. The dogs caught up with him in Gloucestershire before he could reach his family & as of yet he has not uttered a single word. And now I must sleep. Tomorrow we're making lampshades apparently : Must be breaking us in gently..

1 comment:

BPP said...

Never mind this rubbish! I suggest your six readers hop over here and play my confusing online medical trivia game instead, quite frankly. There are HUNDREDS of cash prizes to be won, as well as the chance to walk away with a brand new 1975 four door family saloon if you're lucky enough not to win the first prize of a job in an abattoir! Play Triveration! NOW! NOW! DO IT NOW!