Monday 16 February 2009

Week Two, Day One : Location, Location, Location





Much to report : Perry has made a dash & is no longer with us. Crafty bugger, he must have known about the ferret hole next to the latrines (above) & not said a word. He left a copy of Grazia by his bedside & a box of cat wormers : I shall get onto the boys at Bletchley about this forthwith. Consequently, we have been moved from 'Balsa' Block into an external lodge under the supervision of Herr Müller, Dairy Division. According to Madden, no-one fucks with Müller & he does not take litely to insubordination. Also we are joined by Lithgow : They spotted him buying sodium bicarbonate in Mothercare & alerted the Rozzers, poor sod. We are doing solitary together along with Babs Beverley out of the Beverley Sisters who claims she was engaged to my father in 1959. Of course I do not believe her, no doubt a plant & besides my mother often told me he was sexually lethargic & even hinted that I was the unhappy product of Peter Myers, the Ocado delivery boy. But anyway, on to more pressing matters : Not only have I discovered the master electrics switch for the Lodge but also, curiously, a poster of a baby seal cooked in its own fear. Surely these are not unrelated? I must keep schtum..




Earlier this evening we experienced beer & loathing on an unprecedented scale : A microwave curry served by a skinhead in a pub which had more bar staff than punters (2) to the sounds of Dirty Dancing. I know what they are trying to do & I will not cave in. I will not...

No comments: